Wizard World Cruise To Embark On Maiden Voyage December 2-5; Norman Reedus, Chris Hemsworth Among Celebs, Artists, Cosplayers On Board
Wizard World Themed Journey From Miami to Nassau, Bahamas On The Norwegian Sky;
Three-Night Cruise Includes Meals, Open Bar, Photos With Celebrity Guests
Wizard World, Inc. and Rose Tours announced this past Tuesday its first Wizard World Cruise, a pop-culture, comic con themed, three-night journey on the Norwegian Sky, December 2-5, from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas. The event will feature celebrities including Norman Reedus, as well as an Artist Alley with noted comics creators, cosplay contests, exhibitors, parties, video game tournaments and more.
This will be the only cruise appearance for Reedus. Others scheduled to appear include Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters), Barry Bostwick (The Rocky Horror Picture Show, “Spin City”), Sara Jean Underwood (“Attack of the Show”), Billy Martin (lead guitarist/keyboardist, Good Charlotte; artist, “TMNT”), Phil Ortiz (animator, “The Simpsons,” “Muppet Babies”), cosplayers Jackie Craft, Abby Dark Star and Zen Dragon. Additional celebrities and creators to appear aboard Wizard World Cruise will be announced in the coming weeks, including the JUST ANNOUNCED Chris Hemsworth (Thor).
“We are excited to partner with Rose Tours for our first-ever Wizard World Cruise!,” said Randy Malinoff , Wizard World COO. “Rose Tours has the best reputation for providing the fans with a great experience on their celebrity cruises. And having Norman Reedus among our inaugural guests is the best treat we can give our loyal fans!”
A variety of packages will be available, starting at $749.00 per person. The Wizard World Cruise base package includes photos with the celebrities, all meals onboard as well as open bar, a special cruise-only gift item and access to all Wizard World events on the ship. The Norwegian Sky also features a casino, spa, full gym, basketball/volleyball court, arcade, 10 bars (all included), four restaurants (included) and three of Norwegian’s famed specialty restaurants.
Cabins go onsale to the general public on Wednesday April 20th at 12PM ET. Register your cruise accounts today. All guests will need a cruise account to book.
Full details and pricing will be posted soon to www.wizardworldcruise.com. Info is also available onWizardWorld.com.
All guests will get:
• The following photo ops included in your reservation:
• (1) Cabin Photo Op with Chris Hemsworth & your cabinmates ($175 Value)
• (1) Cabin Photo Op with Norman Reedus & your cabinmates ($105 Value)
• At least (1) Cabin Photo op with another celebrity of your choice & your cabinmates
• A cabin onboard the NCL Sky for 3 nights (Dec 2-5, 2016)
• A Cruise sailing from Miami to Nassau on the Norwegian Sky
• All onboard meals during the cruise in the onboard dining rooms and buffet (Specialty dining will be available for purchase)
• A beverage package that includes designated spirits, cocktails, bottled beer, draft beer, and wines by the glass and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars
• Access to all Wizard World cruise events over 3 days (Dec 2-5, 2016)
• (1) Cruise commemorative ConBox per person
Guests who purchase a suite or balcony level cabin will receive the above and:
• (1) Individual Photo Op (In lieu of cabin photo op) with Chris Hemsworth ($175 Value)
• (1) Individual Photo Op (In lieu of cabin photo op) with Norman Reedus ($105 Value)
• (1) Chris Hemsworth autograph per person ($200 value)
• (1) Norman Reedus autograph per person ($80 value)
• First access to the panels in the onboard showroom
Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
About Rose Tours
Rose Tours is a leader in Entertainment Cruises, striving to bring fans closer to the entertainers they love in an intimate and exclusive environment. Rose Tours provides a once in a lifetime experience for fans, while producing events for artists including New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, Rick Springfield, Boyz II Men, Matchbox Twenty, Top Chef: The Cruise, the Straight No Chaser Cruise, and many more. For more information, visit www.rosetours.com
About Wizard World
Wizard World, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com ) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop-fi, pop culture, movies, television, cosplay, comics, graphic novels, toys, video gaming, sci-fi, gaming, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World has also launched Wizard World Store ( www.shopwizardworld.com), CONtv, a digital media channel in partnership with leading independent content distributor Cinedigm™ , and ComicConBox™ ( www.comicconbox.com), a premium subscription-based monthly box service. Fans can interact with Wizard World on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.