Earlier this week we had shown you a fantastic wig tutorial (or should I say miraculous?) for Miraculous Ladybug. Today we have a costume tutorial by Axceleration for Miraculous Ladybug. She has a few tips in there that will make you go “Why didn’t I think of that?”
I love how they attached the yo-yo.
For the body suit she used:
- 2.5-3 yards metallic red spandex for body suit, gloves and shoe covers
- 1/2 yard black metallic spandex for spots
- Invisible zipper
- Invisible thread
To get the great design on the spandex she used:
- White iridescent fabric paint
- Sponge brush Honeycomb stencil
And for the accessories, she used something I hadn’t thought of:
- Clear 100% silicone
- Industrial strength magnets
If you like her style, but can’t make your own, maybe you can hire her on commission. Check out her website to see her portfolio of costuming and be sure to follow online!