The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo, or as all us cool kids are callin’ it – C2E2, is right around the corner. Coming this April 21-23 at Chicago’s McCormick Place, the event looks to be bigger and better than ever! You know that PopCultHQ will be representing (two from our team) but you can guarantee that AfterShock Comics will be holding it down at the annual event.
What had begun at Emerald City Comicon this past March continues as Team AfterShock brings their stable of talented creators, convention exclusives, the hottest titles today, and the incredible staff with the publishing company.
AfterShock will be at C2E2 2017 in full force to celebrate the comic book and pop culture convention spanning the latest and greatest from the world of comics, movies, television, toys, anime, manga and video games.
• Friday, April 21: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• Saturday, April 22: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• Sunday, April 23: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
AfterShock Comics Booth: 417
AfterShock Comics C2E2 Exclusives (available at our booth):
• Eleanor & Egret #1 (C2E2 exclusive cover)
• World Reader #1 (C2E2 exclusive cover)
• Jimmy’s Bastards poster – Dave Johnson art (Series written by Garth Ennis with interiors by Russ Braun)
• Babyteeth poster – Garry Brown art (Signed by creator + writer Donny Cates)
AfterShock Comics Panel:
• Sunday, April 23: 10:45am
• Room: S403
AfterShock Creators & Staff at the Show:
• Brian Azzarello (AMERICAN MONSTER)
• Marguerite Bennett (ANIMOSITY, INSEXTS)
• Donny Cates (BABYTEETH)
• Adam Glass (ROUGH RIDERS, THE NORMALS)
• Phil Hester (SHIPWRECK, BLOOD BLISTER)
• Justin Jordan (STRAYER)
• Lee Kramer (AfterShock President)
• Stephan Nilson (AfterShock Publishing Operations Manager)
• Joe Pruett (AfterShock Publisher/CCO & BLACK-EYED KIDS)
• Lisa Wu (AfterShock Retailers/Fan Relations Manager)
• Mike Zagari (Aftershock SVP Digital/Creative)
• + more!
*Note: Guests are subject to change
T H E ~ C R E A T I V E ~ R E V O L U T I O N ~ S T A R T S ~ H E R E !
*** info courtesy of AfterShock Comics